» » Acid Junkies - Classix III

Acid Junkies - Classix III download mp3 flac


Performer: Acid Junkies
Genre: Electronic
Album: Classix III
Released: 2011
Style: Acid
MP3 version ZIP size: 1930 mb
FLAC version RAR size: 1210 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1234 mb
Rating: 4.2
Votes: 585
Other Formats: VOC AU AHX AA ASF TTA AC3

Free Download Acid Junkies - Classix III

Acid Junkies - Classix III
MP3 version .RAR archive

1930 downloads at 17 mb/s
Acid Junkies - Classix III
FLAC version .RAR archive

1210 downloads at 13 mb/s
Acid Junkies - Classix III
WMA version .RAR archive

1234 downloads at 14 mb/s

Tracklist

1 Zurig 8:45
2 Triptonik (Space Version) 9:32
3 Stop And Go 5:22
4 Embrasse Moi 6:02

Credits

  • Mastered By – SynnyS

Other versions

Category Artist Title (Format) Label Category Country Year
AJR15 Acid Junkies Classix III ‎(4xFile, MP3, 192) AJ Records AJR15 Netherlands 2011
AJR15 Acid Junkies Classix III ‎(4xFile, MP3, 320) AJ Records AJR15 Netherlands 2011

deadly claw
I've paid for wav files but audiochecker says its mpeg with 95 % probability. I don't know if i've got 5 % or not